Windows 11 Beta Version is available for download. Therefore, anyone who is bored with the Windows 10 can try out the latest Windows 11 version. Microsoft has launched it. On the other hand, the windows 11 wide release will happen at the last of 2021.
What does this mean for you? You have the chance to check out the upgraded features in Windows 11. On the other hand, you should have a compatible computer available to download the beta version of it.
However, the controversy broke out that Windows 11 beta version is compatible to use on the laptop only. Apart from that, huge lists of processors are available like 7th Gen Intel and AMD Zen 1. These are two processors families supporting the beta version of Windows 11.
Moreover, the developers’ teams are working on the final build of the latest Windows 11 beta version. Since the team of developers is looking for the bigger side of the picture and making changes in the start menu settings of the system.
Follow the steps to download the Windows 11 Beta Version on the Computer.
- Go to the settings section of the computer.
- Then, the next is to navigate to the Windows Insider Program tab.
- You have to choose what kind of insider user you want to have for Windows 11.
- It depends on your choice to get the developer account and then, go for the beta version to have the more refined version of Windows 11 on your computer.
- You need to enroll of your machine in the Windows Insider Tab.
- Now, you are all set to use the Windows 11 beta version on your computer.