Nowadays mobile has become a common thing among the common people. Currently there are certain companies whose mobile is used more. One of them is Vivo. If you have to do Hard Reset or Factory Reset due to any problem in this Vivo company’s mobile then we will know in this article today how to do it. So let’s get started.
How to Factory Reset in Vivo Smartphone?
At first backup your data before follow this process and make sure your phone battery is more than 40% otherwise connect your charger.
1. At first open settings in your vivo smartphone.
2. Then scroll down and click on More Settings button.
3. After that click on Backup & Reset button.
4. Next go to Erase all data option.
5. Then Click on factory reset option.
6. After that put your password and continue.
7. It will take some time to full reset.
How to Hard Reset in Vivo Smartphone?
1. For hard reset first you need to switch off your smartphone.
2. Then press and hold power button and volume up button at same time for a few second.
3. Now two options popup on-screen Reboot and Recovery mode. Select Recovery mode by press volume down button.
4. After that click on Wipe data option using volume down button.
5. Next again click on wipe data button.
6. Finally again click on wipe data option.
7. Next within a few minutes, you will be notified that wipe data successfully. Then click to “ok”.
8. Then press Reboot System option.
So guys i hope you like this article and give us feedback about this article through comment and also share this with others.