iPhone users now got new payments options for making App store payments in India. Back then, Apple users needed their credit or debit card to buy any app subscription or app payments and many more. However, with introduction of these payment methods, now it has been easier for users to carry hassle-free and fast payment process. Apple notified the users by quoting that “ New ways to pay for the content you love. Now you can use UPI, net banking, and Ru Pay cards to carry payment on the App Store. Moreover, the users now can add details of their UPI account or Ru Pay card details to get monthly subscriptions. Furthermore, they may use wallet to purchase new apps and get paid features in an app.
In addition, Apple has given detailed information regarding the process of adding a new and convenient payment mode. Moreover, Users may get access to these new payment modes by updating to latest version of their iOS, iPad, or macOS.
Here is a detailed process on how you can add these new payment modes on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the settings of your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Apple ID. You may see it on the top of your screen.
- Choose the payment option and sign in to your Apple account
- Select add a payment method to add your new payment mode.
- Further on, follow the guide given by Apple and fill in all the details of your Ru Pay or UPI.
- You may add multiple payment methods to your account.